- Tablecloths, Cusion covers and shopping bags ( 100 % cotton or 100% acrylic cotton)
- Exclusive provençal and French Riviera -themed fabrics
- Breadbaskets are made of 100% cotton for the outer fabric and 100% polypropylene for the inner fabric.
- Cushion covers , sold in batches of 2 units.
- L’ensoleillade, exclusives in-house provençal designs. Made in France.
Care instructions: 40ºC wash, slow spin speed only.
Note that clothes dryer is not suitable
Consequently, do not use softener and only a small amount of detergent is necessary.
To finish, ironing is required after washing.
Care instructions: 30ºC wash, slow spin speed only.
Our tablecloths are treated with a double acrylic coating. The surface of the cloth is covered with a thin layer which protects the fabric. It becomes hydrophobic (repels water).
Our coated tablecloths do not require any particular care due to the acrylic treatment: any liquid beads up and rolls off the surface of the fabric. Any other substance can be soaked up with a clean cloth. Note that we recommend not to scrub the surface in order to avoid any discoloration but to wipe off as soon as possible. Also, some dishwashing liquid could help to remove any stains. To finish, the material can be ironed on the uncoated side with a cool iron to remove any creases.
The cloth keeps its properties such as its flexibility and softness, at the contrary of oilcloths. The coated fabric looks natural: a matte finish without the plastic look/feel, given a subtler look.
Therefore, the coating protects, slightly thickens the surface and consequently makes it last longer.
Very useful for everyday life, it becomes stress-free to eat with stylish and fun tablecloths!