- Tablecloth and matching napkins ( 100 % cotton or 100% cotton with an acrylic coating)
- Fabrics with Provençal flies patterns.
- Napkins, sold in batches of 4 units.
- Bottle Aprons
- 4 colors available
- Hem finishing except for round tablecloths (using a bias binding).
- L’ensoleillade, exclusives in-house Provençal designs. Made in France.
- Traditional patterns directly inspired by La Provence and its stunning landscapes.
Care instructions: 40ºC wash, slow spin speed only.
Note that clothes dryer is not suitable.
Consequently, do not use softener and only a small amount of detergent is necessary.
To finish, ironing is required after washing.
Cotton-acrylic fabrics :
Care instructions: 30ºC wash, slow spin speed only.
Our tablecloths are treated with a double acrylic coating. The surface of the cloth is covered with a thin layer which protects the fabric. It becomes hydrophobic (repels water).
The cloth keeps its properties such as its flexibility and softness, at the contrary of oilcloths. The coated fabric looks natural, a matte finish without the plastic look/feel, given a subtler look.
Our coated tablecloths do not require any particular care due to the acrylic treatment: any liquid bead up and roll off the surface of the fabric. Any other substance can be soaked up with a clean cloth.
Note that we recommend not to scrub the surface in order to avoid any discoloration but to wipe off as soon as possible. Also, some dishwashing liquid could help to remove any stains.
To finish, the material can be ironed on the uncoated side with a cool iron to remove any creases.
Therefore, the coating protects, slightly thickens the surface and consequently makes it last longer.
Very useful for everyday life, it becomes stress-free to eat with stylish and fun tablecloths!