Calisson/Cachemire Valdrôme by l’Ensoleillade
- Tablecloths and napkins ( 100% cotton)
- Calisson et Cachemire fabrics
- Framed placemats, sold in batches of 2 units.
- Framed octagonal placemats, item sold separately.
- Napkins, sold in batches of 4 units.
- Placemats, runners and squares 75 cm : 100% cotton for the outer fabric and 100 % polyester for the quilted lining (100 gr/m²).
- 3 colors available
- Framed tablecloths made of 100% cotton with strips sewn around the edges of the fabric to create mitered corners.
- Breadbaskets are made of 100% cotton for the outer fabric and 100% polypropylene for the inner fabric.
- Made in France, Valdrôme by L’ensoleillade
- Traditional patterns directly inspired by la Provence and its stunning landscapes.
Care instructions: 40ºC wash, slow spin speed only.
Note that clothes dryer is not suitable
Consequently, do not use softener and only a small amount of detergent is necessary.
To finish, ironing is required after washing.
For bread baskets (100% cotton / polypro lining):
Machine wash, tumble dry and ironing are strongly discouraged.
We recommend cleaning by hand, with a sponge (non-abrasive side) so as not to damage the product.
For quilted material, see the label on the product